Who are SEP Performance Verifiers?
ISO 50001 energy lead auditors and certified practitioners of energy management.
What Does a SEP Performance Verifier Do?
- Reviews and evaluates calculations supporting a client’s application of the SEP 50001 Program
- Measurement & Verification Protocol: 2019
- Verifies the input data on which the client’s SEP 50001 Program Measurement & Verification Protocol: 2019 is based.
- Evaluates the client’s energy performance claims.
- Works with the audit team to communicate and justify the audit findings related to energy improvement calculations.
Body of Knowledge
- SEP Program
- Understanding the M&V Protocol
- Basic M&V
- Models and Statistics
- Instrumentation and Controls (general knowledge)
- Data Collection and Use
- Bottom-Up Check
- Auditing Skills