Who are Energy Efficiency Practitioners?
- Are you a young or new energy professional looking to jump-start your career?
- Are you an energy technician responsible for the operation and maintenance of your company’s building, looking for job recognition or career growth?
- Are you a building owner looking to understand how you can make your facility more energy efficient without an in-depth knowledge of energy engineering?
What Does an EEP Do?
Energy efficiency practitioners are managers or technicians engaged in facility and building management, maintenance, and operation. They can be from any sector of the community, such as business, government, institutional, or industrial. If you work in an office block, high-capacity residential, hospital, school or university, government, or municipal building, becoming a Certified Energy Efficiency Practitioner (EEP™) may be right for you.
Body of Knowledge
- Building Utilities & Energy Bills
- Service Water Systems
- Building Heat Transfer
- Building Automation Systems
- Mechanical Systems