Discover In-House Training Benefits
There are many benefits associated with internal training for groups of employees, including convenience, culture, cost, scheduling, focus, and team building. You can also follow a training program with a private, proctored exam for certification candidates. Contact us today to discuss learning opportunities that benefit your employees and your organization.
AEE takes care of everything your team needs to offer a tailored learning experience at your facility or a location of your choice.
Investment in your employees promotes personal growth and reflects a progressive corporate culture.
In-house training can lower employee expenses, reduce travel costs, and eliminate wasted travel time. AEE offers flexible pricing based on your needs, so you know the total cost upfront.
Scheduling and Team Building
Bringing your team together to learn at the same pace and at the same time, will boost knowledge transfer. Let key personnel and new employees benefit from a shared experience, and get everyone up-to-speed and on the same page quickly.
Plus, We Come To You
An in-house private seminar enables you to host an AEE training program at a location of your choice for your employees. A minimum of 20 participants is required for an in-house private seminar.
- Instructor fees & expenses
- Certification exam fees for all participants
- All training materials
- Shipment of all materials
- On-site exam proctor
What the Host Provides
- A/V (typically projector, screen, microphone, and white board)
- Catering for participants
- Marketing (clients may use AEE’s logo and associated certification logo to market their training)
- Attendee registration
All Participants Receive
- Training materials
- On-site exam (each participant must complete the application process)
- Certificate of completion for attending training seminar