When you become a member of AEE, you will have access to a variety of programs. AEE membership includes subscriptions to leading-edge technical publications and newsletters, discounts on training programs, conferences, and professional services, and industry networking opportunities.
- Be a part of a Global Community of Energy Professionals
- Free monthly webinars from industry experts
- Access to Members Only Content & Publications: Newsletters, Journals, Magazines & Conference Proceedings & Recorded Presentations
- VIP Member Discounts on Conferences & Seminars
- Nominate Individuals, Companies or Projects for Regional & International AEE Awards
- Participate in and Network with your Local AEE Chapter
- NEW - Free Monthly Webinars
We are pleased to announce free monthly webinars from industry experts for AEE members as a new member benefit.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Predictive Demand-Side Management Optimization
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Energy Storytelling – Finding the Energy Story that will Supercharge your Conservation Culture
- NEW - Conference Proceedings & Recorded Presentations
- The proceedings from our three annual conferences, AEE Energy Conference East, AEE Energy Conference West, and AEE World Energy Conference, are available on your member portal page for viewing. The Proceedings are available in a downloadable, interactive PDF. Please note that you must be logged in to view the Proceedings. In addition to the conference proceedings, we also have over 60 recorded sessions available from WEEC 2016 and 2017 on AEE's YouTube Channel. These videos are available for members only, and must be accessed from your member portal page once you are logged in.
- Publications / journals
- AEE members receive complimentary subscriptions to leading edge professional publications including International Journal of Energy Management and International Journal of Strategic Energy and Environmental Planning. By electing to add the Cogeneration and Distributed Generation Institute (CI) or Alternative & Renewable Development Institute (AREDI) to your AEE membership, you will also receive the quarterly Alternative Energy and Distributed Generation Journal.
AEE Member Access - Please visit the member login page to access the online journals.
Non-AEE Members - If you are not an AEE member and wish to subscribe to this journal, click here to join AEE.
The International Journal of Green Energy provides a multidisciplinary international forum for the rapid dissemination of the latest high quality research results in the fields of energy research, management and conservation, especially advanced environmentally-friendly energy technologies. AEE members are eligible to receive a subscription at the significantly discounted rate of $59.75. To subscribe, click here.
- Free Magazine Subscriptions
AEE members can click the magazine images below to activate free subscriptions.
Members Activate Free Subscription
Members Activate Free Subscription
US Members Activate Free Subscription
Activate Free Subscription
Members Activate Free Subscription
Join the ever growing list of professionals to receive the Energy, Facility, Power Newsletter and stay up-to-date on industry trends, news, project implementation, case studies, success stories and current green job listings. AEE Members Activate Free Subscription
The AEE Energy Insight, emailed three times a year, provides members with updates from chapters around the world, contains important news, success stories, and member opportunities.
AEE divisions offer another opportunity to meet the growing needs of professionals in the specialized areas of business, industry, and government. In addition to joining AEE, try adding a division to your membership status. You will receive not only the benefits, but also additional publications. AREDI and CI Divisions receive a complimentary subscription to the Distributed Generation & Alternative Energy Online Journal and do not receive separate newsletters.
- Conference & Training Program Discounts
AEE sponsors numerous continuing education seminar and conference programs across the country. Members typically receive a $100 discount off of the non-member registration rate for these programs. These discounts add up and can more than offset your membership dues.
- Member Recognition Programs
AEE gives special recognition both to individuals and companies who have demonstrated notable contributions to the profession and exceptional service to the Association. This recognition is awarded on the local, regional, and international levels. Candidates for awards are not required to be AEE members, but must be nominated by an AEE member in good standing, an AEE chapter, or by an AEE Officer.
The Energy Managers Hall of Fame recognizes individuals for their lifetime achievements in promoting both the practices and principles of energy management. The Energy Managers Hall of Fame is the highest honor bestowed by AEE and is sponsored by the AEE Energy Managers Society.
Legend in Energy
Legends in Energy are honored annually at the World Energy Conference. Only those who meet the eligibility requirements are able to become Legnds in Energy. Eligibility for legends includes: AEE Energy Managers Hall of Fame Member, AEE Certified Professional, AEE Past or Present Officer, AEE Life member, AEE Member for 10+ years, or an AEE International Award Winner.
AEE members who have made a significant contribution to the energy management and alternative energy industry may be eligible to upgrade to the fellow grade of membership. AEE members must be in a good standing for the last 10 consecutive years. They must also be a recipient of the AEE Energy Managers Hall of Fame, a Legend in Energy, or an AEE Award Winner.
- Member Discounts & Affinity Programs
Participate in Industry Surveys
Each year, AEE polls its members on vital issues impacting the energy, facility management, utility, environment, and power industry. As an AEE member, you will be able to submit your opinion on industry matters. Results of the survey, such as Energy Management Jobs & Market Trends are published in issues of the member publication AEE Energy Insight. The complete survey is distributed to members. These surveys reflect how the industry is changing and keeps members abreast of important trends.
AEE and UPS took the guesswork out, and put the easy in. Members now have access to new and improved flat rate pricing with savings of 45% on Domestic Next Day/Deferred, 25% on Ground Commercial / Residential and up to 50% on additional services. In addition, members can take advantage of UPS Smart Pickup® service for free. Open a new account, or if you are already taking advantage of our UPS savings program, re-enroll and apply the new discounts to your existing account. Visit savewithups.com/aee or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., EST.