When you become a member of AEE, you will have access to a variety of programs. AEE membership includes subscriptions to leading-edge technical publications and newsletters, discounts on training programs, conferences, and professional services, and industry networking opportunities.
- Be a part of a Global Community of Energy Professionals
- Free monthly webinars from industry experts
- Access to Members Only Content & Publications: Newsletters, Journals, Magazines & Conference Proceedings & Recorded Presentations
- VIP Member Discounts on Conferences, Seminars & Books
- Nominate Individuals, Companies or Projects for Regional & International AEE Awards
- Participate in and Network with your Local AEE Chapter
- NEW - Free Monthly Webinars
We are pleased to announce free monthly webinars from industry experts for AEE members as a new member benefit.
May 14th / 2:30-3:15PM (EST)
June 11th / 11:00-11:45AM (EST)
Opportunities to Save $$$ with
Acela Energy Group, Inc.
Energy Transition, Buildings &
- NEW - Conference Proceedings & Recorded Presentations
- The proceedings from our three annual conferences, GLOBALCON, the West Coast Energy Management Congress, and the World Energy Engineering Congress, are now available on your member portal page for viewing. The Proceedings are available in a downloadable, interactive PDF. Please note that you must be logged in to view the Proceedings. In addition to the conference proceedings, we also have over 60 recorded sessions available from WEEC 2016 and 2017 on AEE's YouTube Channel. These videos are available for members only, and must be accessed from your member portal page once you are logged in.
- Publications / journals
- AEE members receive complimentary subscriptions to leading edge professional publications including Energy Engineering Online Journal and Strategic Planning for Energy and the Environment Online Journal. By electing to add the Cogeneration and Distributed Generation Institute (CI) or Alternative & Renewable Development Institute (AREDI) to your AEE membership, you will also receive the quarterly Distributed Generation & Alternative Energy Online Journal.
Editorial Submission Contact
AEE Member Access - Please visit the member login page to access this journal AEE Members may purchase annual print subscriptions (over 50% off) to the journals or buy individual journal issues. Authors of journal articles may purchase reprints at special discounted rates. Contact Taylor & Francis Customer Service: Tel: 800.354.1420, Ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-AEE Members - The regular subscription fee for non-AEE members is over $400 per year. Your AEE membership includes this valuable reference. If you are not an AEE member and wish to subscribe to this journal without joining AEE, please click here to subscribe to this journal from the journal distributor Taylor & Francis. Price subject to change so please check with Taylor & Francis for current pricing.
The International Journal of Green Energy provides a multidisciplinary international forum for the rapid dissemination of the latest high quality research results in the fields of energy research, management and conservation, especially advanced environmentally-friendly energy technologies. AEE members are eligible to receive a subscription at the significantly discounted rate of $59.75. To subscribe, click here.
- Free Magazine Subscriptions
AEE members can click the magazine images below to activate free subscriptions.
Join the ever growing list of professionals to receive the Energy, Facility, Power Newsletter and stay up-to-date on industry trends, news, project implementation, case studies, success stories and current green job listings. AEE Members Activate Free Subscription
The AEE Energy Insight, emailed three times a year, provides members with updates from chapters around the world, contains important news, success stories, and member opportunities.
AEE divisions offer another opportunity to meet the growing needs of professionals in the specialized areas of business, industry, and government. In addition to joining AEE, try adding a division to your membership status. You will receive not only the benefits, but also additional publications. AREDI and CI Divisions receive a complimentary subscription to the Distributed Generation & Alternative Energy Online Journal and do not receive separate newsletters.
- Conference, Training & Book Discounts
AEE sponsors numerous continuing education seminar and conference programs across the country. Members typically receive a $100 discount off of the non-member registration rate for these programs. AEE members also receive a 15% discount on reference books offered through the AEE book catalog and through the Online Bookstore. These discounts add up and can more than offset your membership dues.
- Member Recognition Programs
AEE gives special recognition both to individuals and companies who have demonstrated notable contributions to the profession and exceptional service to the Association. This recognition is awarded on the local, regional, and international levels. Candidates for awards are not required to be AEE members, but must be nominated by an AEE member in good standing, an AEE chapter, or by an AEE Officer.
The Energy Managers Hall of Fame recognizes individuals for their lifetime achievements in promoting both the practices and principles of energy management. The Energy Managers Hall of Fame is the highest honor bestowed by AEE and is sponsored by the AEE Energy Managers Society.
Legend in Energy
Legends in Energy are honored annually at the World Energy Engineering Congress. Only those who meet the eligibility requirements are able to become Legnds in Energy. Eligibility for legends includes: AEE Energy Managers Hall of Fame Member, AEE Certified Professional, AEE Past or Present Officer, AEE Life <ember, AEE Member for 10+ years, or an AEE International Award Winner.
AEE members who have made a significant contribution to the energy management and alternative energy industry may be eiligible to upgrade to the fellow grade of membership. AEE members must be in a good standing for the last 10 consecutive years. They must also be a recipient of the AEE Energy Managers Hall of Fame, a Legend in Energy, or an AEE Award Winner.
- Member Discounts & Affinity Programs
In order to take a more active role in providing members with increased job opportunities, AEE has established an online Career Center. Here, you can view various job postings, which are continuously being updated. If you are seeking qualified candidates, we invite you to post your job opportunity in the Job Center.
Participate in Industry Surveys
Each year, AEE polls its members on vital issues impacting the energy, facility management, utility, environment, and power industry. As an AEE member, you will be able to submit your opinion on industry matters. Results of the survey, such as Energy Management Jobs & Market Trends are published in issues of the member publication AEE Energy Insight. The complete survey is distributed to members. These surveys reflect how the industry is changing and keeps members abreast of important trends.
Make the most of your AEE membership and save up to 34%* on UPS® shipping services. Save on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international, ground and freight. Put the power of logistics to work for you. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/aee or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
Our partnership with GEICO Auto Insurance gives you the benefit of great rates on high-quality car insurance. In addition to your membership discount -- which could shave as much as 8% more off GEICO's already low prices -- you'll also receive 24-hour service online or by phone, efficient and fair claim handling, and the peace of mind that comes with being protected by an auto insurance company rated A++ for financial stability. Click here or call 1-800-368-2734 for a free rate quote today.