Minimum Requirements for AEE Chapter
TO BECOME AND REMAIN AN AEE CHAPTER IN GOOD STANDING, THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- A minimum of three meetings must be held each year;
- A minimum of ten members of AEE the parent organization must be maintained at all times;
- All chapter officers must be members of AEE the parent organization;
- A Chapter Operations Report must be filed by February 15 each year for the previous year; and
- A Chapter Affidavit and Chapter Bylaws must be on file in AEE headquarters.
AEE Chapter Manual
AEE Reference Manual
Reminders for Officers of International Chapters
Reminders for Officers of U.S. Chapters
Chapter News from WEEC
Starting Your Own Chapter?
The Chapter Start-Up Kit has been revised and updated. Only forms in this Kit may be used when submitting application for Chapter Charter.
U.S. Chapter Start Up Kit
International Chapter Start Up Kit
U.S. Student Chapter Start Up Kit
International Student Chapter Start Up Kit
For more information about chapters, please contact Ruth Whitlock