The Association of Energy Engineers invites you to submit an abstract for consideration to speak at the 2022 AEE Europe Energy Conference and Expo, being held October 26-27, 2022 at the Citywest Conference Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
The registration fee for the conference will be complimentary for the selected presenters and chairs. You will be sent a notice of paper selection in May 2022. Suggested topics other than the ones listed below may be submitted. Individuals wishing to participate as a session chair should contact Cheyenne Kimbrell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in exhibiting/sponsoring AEE Europe please contact email@example.com/ + 353 46 9773434
Vendor Policy: If your company is a product manufacturer or rep firm selling a product, the presentation must be non-commercial in content. All presentations in the conference must be educational and have learning objectives.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is January 28, 2022.
For more information regarding AEE Europe please visit http://europe.aeecenter.org
Policy, Trends, and European Initiatives
Leading Edge Initiatives
Advanced Energy Solutions
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Meeting the Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Trends in European Energy Efficiencies & Markets
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Energy Procurement Contracts
- ESG - Environmental, Social, Governance
- Low Carbon Technology – Roadmap 2050
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Advanced Technologies Power
- Energy Management
- High Performance and Green Buildings
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
- AI and IoT – How do they apply to energy?
- Big Data
- Blockchain, Smart Grids, and New Technologies
- Designing Energy in Construction
- Industry 4.0 and New Technologies
Please select the overall topic that best fits your presentation.
Please include a brief 150-200 word description of your presentation.
Please include a brief biography.