Dans les nouvelles
2023 CEM Update for Existing Certified Energy Managers
The Industry is Constantly Moving Forward…Are You Staying Up to Date?
This elevated two-day program is designed to update you on the most current energy-related trends, strategies, best practices, technologies, and regulations. Whether you are an existing CEM that needs a refresher, or a lapsed CEM that needs AEE credits to get re-certified, this course provides you with a comprehensive overview of the current state of the energy industry.
What You Will Learn:
- Energy Management Technologies, Strategies, Best Practices, and Global Trends.
- New Regulations and Updates that could affect your organization.
- Funding Mechanisms, Rebates, and Tax Benefits & How to get Your Projects Approved- most of these ideas can be deployed world-wide.
Why You Should Register Early:
- A limited number of early registrants will receive access to exclusive bonus content. View the Early Registration Bonus tab below for additional details.
- Attendance is limited to ensure an optimal exchange of ideas and best practices between participants.
- Registration will close when this course reaches capacity.