The Association of Energy Engineers invites you to submit an abstract for consideration to speak at the 2020 AEE West Energy Conference and Expo, being held June 24-25, 2020 at the Washington State Convention Center, in Seattle, WA.
Registration fee for the conference will be complimentary for the selected presenters and chairs. You will be sent a notice of paper selection in February 2020. Suggested topics other than the ones listed below may be submitted. Individuals wishing to participate as a session chair should contact Cheyenne Kimbrell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Policy: If your company is a product manufacturer or rep firm selling a product, the presentation must be non-commercial in content. All presentations in the conference must be educational and have learning objectives.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is January 10, 2020.
Conference Program Topics
Policy, Trends & Local Initiatives
- Energy Security / Energy Resiliency
- Energy Policy
- Energy Codes & Guidelines
- Incentives & Investments
- Performance Contracting
- State & Local Energy Efficiency Initiatives
- Utility Energy Efficiency Programs
- Energy Project Financing
- Green Communities
- Net Zero
- Workforce Development
- Clean Power Plan
- Transportation and Infrastructure
Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Energy Management Success Stories
- Energy Awareness
- Making Energy Efficiency Work
- Energy Management Systems
- Institutional & Campus Energy Management
- Industrial Energy Management
- Commercial Building Operations
- Building Controls & Automation
- Energy Auditing
- Case Studies
- Role of the Energy Manager
- Demand Response
Advanced Technologies, Power & Renewable Energy
- Advanced Cooling Technologies
- Energy Procurement
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicles
- Natural Gas Developments & Technologies
- Solar, Wind and Wave Power
- Gas & Electric Supply Options
- High Performance Design
- Water Efficiency
- Distributed Generation
High Performance & Green Buildings
- Big Data & Energy Analytics
- Sustainable Design
- Smart Grid / Microgrid
- Building Automation
- Building Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning
- Building Rating Systems & Updates
- Building Retrofits
- Measurement & Verification
- Metering & Submetering
Please select the overall topic that best fits your presentation.
Please include a brief 150-200 word description of your presentation.
Please include a brief biography.