The Association of Energy Engineers invites you to submit an abstract for consideration to speak at the 2020 AEE Europe Energy Conference and Expo, being held October 28-29, 2020 at the Citywest Conference Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
Registration fee for the conference will be complimentary for the selected presenters and chairs. You will be sent a notice of paper selection in April 2020. Suggested topics other than the ones listed below may be submitted. Individuals wishing to participate as a session chair should contact Cheyenne Kimbrell directly at email@example.com.
If you are interested in exhibiting/sponsoring AEE Europe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ + 353 46 9773434
Vendor Policy: If your company is a product manufacturer or rep firm selling a product, the presentation must be non-commercial in content. All presentations in the conference must be educational and have learning objectives.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is February 14, 2020.
For more information regarding AEE Europe please visit http://europe.aeecenter.org
Policy, Trends, and European Initiatives
Leading Edge Initiatives
Advanced Energy Solutions
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Trends in European Energy Efficiencies & Markets
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Meeting the Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Energy Procurement Contracts
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Low Carbon Technology – Roadmap 2050
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Advanced Technologies Power
- High Performance and Green Buildings
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
- Energy Management
- Big Data
- AI and IoT – How do they apply to energy?
- Blockchain, Smart Grids, and New Technologies
- Designing Energy in Construction
- Industry 4.0 and New Technologies
Please select the overall topic that best fits your presentation.
Please include a brief 150-200 word description of your presentation.
Please include a brief biography.