une 27-28, 2018, the first annual iEner'18 Energy Engineering Congress was held in Madrid, organized by the AEE Spain Chapter and the Fenercom with more than 250 energy professionals. Watch a recap video here: https://youtu.be/1AaXoNpO-aA
During the two day Congress there were two tracks of conference sessions with 48 speakers in total, with subjects as the present and future of energy, nZEB buildings, energy efficiency, Industry 4.0, the integration of renewable in the energy transition, Big Data and the Internet of Things and the carbon footprint in the energy sector. The event also had an expo with sponsors of the Congress, showcasing their most innovative projects.
On the night of the 27th, an Awards Dinner was organized to present the AEE Spain Chapter Awards and have a relaxed networking opportunity with certified professionals, companies and representatives from the sector.
The awards awarded were:
- Corporate Energy Managament of the year: Grupo FULTON
- Institutional Energy Management of the year: Ayuntamiento de Llíria.
- Association Energy Management of the year: Colegio Oficial de Ingenierios Industriales de Galicia
- Energy Engineer of the Year: Nuria Gallego Salvador (FCC)
- Energy Project of the year: EspaiZero (Wattia Innova)
- M&V plan of the year: Nacho Baixauli (Eliwell)
Also an Energy Genius diploma was awarded to all the AEE Certified Professionals attending the dinner. The awards ceremony was finished with a show of magic and humor.
Stay tuned for the 2nd edition, next summer, 2019!