Through our Awards Programs, AEE shines the light on the important work that is being done in energy by individuals, organizations, agencies, and corporations. By identifying those who exemplify the very best in their fields, energy professionals are honored and the industry is advanced. Recognition of excellence by one's peers and other professionals in the energy industry is the purpose of this program from the Association of Energy Engineers.
|2019 International Award Winners||2019 Regional Award Winners||2018 International Award Winners||2018 Regional Award Winners|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE AWARDS:
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
AEE Awards are presented to energy professionals who have achieved international, national, or regional prominence in their fields. Candidates for awards are not required to be AEE members, but must be nominated by an AEE member in good standing, an AEE chapter, or by an officer of the Association of Energy Engineers.
BEHIND THE AEE AWARDS
Through its Awards Program, AEE and its divisions recognize achievers in the fields we serve. Winners are formally saluted at special awards presentation ceremonies, receive distinctive AEE plaques commemorating their achievements, and are recognized in issues of AEE newsletters.
INVITATION TO SUBMIT ENTRIES
Entries are invited in any of the categories in the International or the Regional competitions. As many categories as desired may be entered.
- Each award addresses a unique area and submittals should describe nominee's proficiency in that category.
- The nomination of an individual should include a description of the nominee's work in the field, including short but descriptive summary(s) of specific projects or programs (s)he has worked on including innovative projects, substantiated savings, etc. Because the awards are based on installed and successful projects and programs, future plans and goals are not considered.
- The nomination of a project should include a description of the type of project, equipment installed, operating results, substantiated savings (cost savings and energy savings), financial data, or special features. Projects are eligible for nomination only after they have been in operation for at least six months and can be substantiated with actual installation costs and operating savings. Because awards are based on installed and successful projects, future plans and goals are not considered.
- Nominators are required to verify the accuracy of the information provided in the nominations they submit. Nominees may also be required to confirm their information.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
- A Call for International Award Nominations will be sent to AEE members in early December of each year.
- A Call for Regional Award Nominations will be sent to AEE members in mid-December of each year.
HOW ENTRIES ARE PROCESSED
- Entries are first screened to verify eligibility. Each entry is then individually evaluated according to official judging criteria.
- Entries in the International and Regional categories are judged by an Awards Committee composed of experienced and qualified energy/environmental professionals. The Committee reserves the right to withhold awards in any category in which nominees do not meet expected levels of performance. The decision of the Committee is final.
Thank you for your participation in AEE's International and Regional Awards Programs. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for International Nominations and firstname.lastname@example.org for Regional Nominations. If your message is regarding a nomination that has been submitted, the following information must be included in the subject line: Number assigned to nomination, category, nominee’s name.
DESCRIPTION OF CATEGORIES AND NOMINATION FORMS:
Will be presented at the AEE International Awards Ceremony, being held virtually, on Wednesday, October 14th. More details to come.
Will be presented virtually on Wednesday, November 18th. More details to come.
Awards at the local level may be presented by AEE Chapters. To find out if there is an awards program in your area, contact your closest AEE Chapter.