The Association of Energy Engineers invites you to submit an abstract for consideration to speak at the 2020 AEE East Energy Conference and Expo, being held April 21-22, 2020 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, OH.
Registration fee for the conference will be complimentary for the selected presenters and chairs. You will be sent a notice of paper selection in December 2019. Suggested topics other than the ones listed below may be submitted. Individuals wishing to participate as a session chair should contact Cheyenne Kimbrell directly at email@example.com.
Vendor Policy: If your company is a product manufacturer or rep firm selling a product, the presentation must be non-commercial in content. All presentations in the AEE East Conference and Expo must be educational and have learning objectives.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is November 8, 2019.
Conference Program Topics
Leading Edge Initiatives
- Energy Security / Energy Resiliency
- Energy Policy
- Energy Codes & Guidelines
- Performance Contracting
- State & Local Energy Efficiency Initiatives
- Utility Energy Efficiency Programs
- Energy Project Financing
- Green Communities
- Net Zero
- Workforce Development
- Clean Power Plan
Energy Manager's Summit
- Energy Management Success Stories
- Energy Awareness
- Energy Management Systems
- Institutional & Campus Energy Management
- Industrial Energy Management
- High Performance Buildings Operations
- Case Studies
- Role of the Energy Manager
Advanced Energy Solutions
- Advanced Cooling Technologies
- Energy Procurement
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Natural Gas Developments & Technologies
- Solar, Wind and Wave Power
- Gas & Electric Supply Options
- High Performance Design
- Water Efficiency
- Distributed Generation
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- Big Data & Energy Analytics
- Energy Auditing
- Smart Grid / Microgrid
- Building Automation
- Building Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning
- Building Rating Systems & Updates
- Building Retrofits
- Measurement & Verification
- Metering & Submetering
Please select the overall topic that best fits your presentation.
Please include a brief 150-200 word description of your presentation.
Please include a brief biography.