The Association of Energy Engineers is pleased to announce its new program to award the Fellow Grade of Membership to AEE Members who have made a significant contribution to the energy management and alternative energy industry.
To be considered for the Fellow Grade of Membership the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- AEE Member in good standing for the last ten consecutive years;
- Recipient of one of the following AEE recognitions:
- AEE Hall of Fame
- AEE International Award Winner in Individual Category: Energy Engineer, Energy Manager, Energy Professional Development, or Renewable Energy Innovator
- AEE Legends in Energy
- In addition, the candidate must complete an application indicating significant contributions to the industry such as books authored, patents granted, awards received by other organizations, or individual accomplishments.
- Completion of the Fellowship Application (below).
*Please note that the status of Fellow Member will be revoked at any time membership is lapsed*
Candidates will submit an application along with a non-refundable application fee of $200. Applications are accepted year round. If you would like to be a part of the awards ceremony at the World Energy Engineering Congress, your application must be received no later than July 31st.
All completed applications will be reviewed for eligibility as defined by Article IV of the AEE Membership Bylaws. Fellow Members will receive a special plaque and lapel pin marking their new status.
Fellows Program Director
Phone: (770) 447-5083 x210 / Fax: (770) 446-3969
Attention: Fellows Program Director
4025 Pleasantdale Road, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30340