GLOBALCON Registration Details
REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE AND EVENTS
March 22-23, 2017 / Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
Online registration has closed. Please print PDF registration forms below and bring onsite.
AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $795.00
Non-Member Price: $895.00
Student Price: $195.00 (To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at firstname.lastname@example.org)
International Individual Price (outside the U.S.): $495
Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
EXPO REGISTRATION - Visitors Only
Registering in advance for the expo will save you the $95 on-site "exhibits only" registration fee. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION - Booth Staff Only
This is for companies who are exhibiting in the expo. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show.
Working press registration for members of the media covering GLOBALCON is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email email@example.com for full press registration details.
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification (CMVP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA Prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP Prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Power Quality (CPQ Prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency (CWEP Prep)
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency (EEP Prep)
- Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers (CEM Prep)
- Management Essentials: Empowering Energy & Engineering Professionals in their Career
- FREE CWEEL Breakfast
Thursday, March 23rd / 7:30-9:00 AM
A program to foster leadership and careers of women in the industry
Energy Policy: opportunities and Challenges – Join us for a free breakfast featuring case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace. The Council on Women in Energy and Environmental Leadership (CWEEL) seeks to develop a prominent voice for women in the industry, and to contribute to the advancement of women in leadership positions throughout the industry. For more information about CWEEL, click here.
- AEE Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, March 23rd / 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Please join us for a luncheon, chapter meeting, and presentation. Registration is included for all paid conference attendees and is $20 for all others.