WEEC Registration Details Page
WEEC REGISTRATION DETAILS
REGISTRATION FOR WEEC 2016 CONFERENCE AND EVENTS
September 21-23, 2016 / Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
The deadline for registration is Friday, September 9, 2016
- AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $895.00
- Non-Member Price: $995.00
- Student Price: $195
To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at email@example.com
- International Individual Price (outside the U.S.): $495
Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
- International 3-for-1 Price (outside the U.S.): $995
[CLICK HERE for PDF Registration Form - Online Registration Not Available For This Option]
Please click on the register button above to register for the World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) Conference & Tradeshow as well as other show events. Advance registration is required for conference and special events. Deadline September 9th, 2016. See the descriptions below for all registration options that are in addition to the WEEC Conference (i.e. workshops, networking events, tour, new technologies breakfast, advocacy training, and preshow seminars).
Expo Registration - Visitors Only
September 21-22, 2016 / Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
Exhibitor Registration - Booth Staff Only
This is for companies who are exhibiting in the expo.
WEEC Exhibit Booth Staff Registration - you will be prompted to log-in
Working press registration for members of the media covering WEEC is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full press registration details.
One Day Pre-Conference Workshops:
Using Smart Metering to Cut Energy Costs
Tuesday, September 20 / $480 / 9:00am-5:00pm / 0.8CEU/8PDH
Lighting Controls for 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, September 20 / $480 / 9:00am-5:00pm / 0.8CEU/8PDH
- Electrical Engineering Basics for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency: A Training Program for Practitioners (EEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency: Strategies for Effective Water Management (CWEP prep)
- Skills Update 2016 for Certified Energy Managers
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA prep)
- Fundamentals of Existing Building Commissioning (EBCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification: Applying the IPMVP (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Power Quality (CPQ prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Development (CSDP prep)
- Comprehensive 5-Day Training Program for Business Energy Professionals (BEP prep)
- Effective Performance Contracting and Energy Project Funding (PCF prep)
Tours: 2016 WEEC Tours will be added. Please check back for updates.
- Free Workshop: DOE Building Energy Asset Scoring Tool Workshop
Tuesday, September 20 / 8:00am-12:00pm
This workshop will provide training on the Building Energy Asset Scoring Tool, a free, web-based software tool developed by the U.S. Department of Energy that identifies opportunities to improve the energy efficiency of a building's structure and energy-related systems.
- Legends in Energy
Tuesday, September 20 / 6:00-10:00pm
If you are a Chartered Legend or a current Legend in Energy, we invite you to join us as we celebrate your continued success and accomplishments. If you are not already a Legend in Energy, please view the list of criteria on the following registration page to see if you qualify to become a 2016 Legend in Energy. This exclusive event is limited and will be first-come first-serve. You must reserve your spot by registering for the event. You must attend WEEC 2016 as a conference attendee, speaker, seminar attendee, exhibitor, or sponsor to attend this event.
- Meet the Authors Networking Event
Wednesday, September 21 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm, FREE
Here is your chance to meet the authors of professional reference books. Authors will be on hand to discuss their works. This networking event takes place in the Expo Hall's book booth, concurrent with the Expo Hall Reception
- AEE Annual Awards Banquet
Wednesday, September 21 / 7:00 pm
Every year, the Association of Energy Engineers recognizes individuals and companies that have demonstrated notable contributions to the energy profession on the national and international levels. This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $75.
- Free CWEEL Breakfast
Thursday, September 22 / 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Join us for a FREE breakfast at WEEC presenting case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace.
- AEE National Capitol Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, September 22 / 12:00-1:00pm
Join the AEE National Capitol Chapter for a luncheon and presentation. Luncheon is free for WEEC paid conference attendees and $20 fee for all others.
- Free ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager® Benchmarking Workshops from the U.S. EPA
Thursday, September 22 / 12:30-2:30pm
Federal agencies and state and local governments across the country are taking bold steps to protect the environment and lower energy costs through both required policy measures and voluntary campaigns. Recent legislation has mandated the reporting and public disclosure of commercial building energy use in two states and more than a dozen cities. These entities are turning to the U.S. EPA's ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, a free-to-use online software platform, as the tool for disclosure. In this workshop, you'll see a live demonstration of the benchmarking and reporting process, and get all of your questions answered by experienced ENERGY STAR trainers from the U.S. EPA.
Thursday, September 22 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Join CWEEL for a special networking and fundraising event. Catch up with old friends and meet new ones while sharing the week’s experiences at the WEEC. Admission is free to CWEEL members; $30 for all others.
Friday, September 23 / 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $50.
CLICK Button to Register - you will be prompted to login to begin registration process
Cancellation policy: Adjusted refund of conference fee (minus a $125 service charge) will be made if AEE Registrar is notified in writing on or before September 9, 2016. No refunds after September 9, 2016. Substitutions may be made, but must be received in writing. Should a program be cancelled because of weather, illness, or any reason, all attendees will be notified as early as possible, and our liability will be limited to the return of the registration fee.