WEEC Registration Details Page
WEEC REGISTRATION DETAILS
REGISTRATION FOR WEEC 2017 CONFERENCE AND EVENTS
September 27-29, 2017 / Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
- AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $895.00
- Non-Member Price: $995.00
- Student Price: $195
To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at email@example.com
- International Individual Price (outside the U.S.): $495
Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
- International 3-for-1 Price (outside the U.S.): $995
[CLICK HERE for PDF Registration Form - Online Registration Not Available For This Option]
Advance registration is required for conference and special events. See the descriptions below for all registration options that are in addition to the WEEC Conference (i.e. workshops, networking events, tour, new technologies breakfast, advocacy training, and preshow seminars).
Expo Registration - Visitors Only
Registering in advance for the expo will save you the $95 on-site "Exhibits Only" registration fee. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show.
Free Visitor Online Registration
Note: Login required, can register for onsite events.
Free Visitor Only Online Registration
No Login Required; register as visitor only.
Exhibitor Registration - Booth Staff Only
This is for companies who are exhibiting in the expo.
Exhibitor Booth Staff Online Registration
Note: Login required, can register for special events, conference & meal functions.
Exhibitor Express Online Registration Form
No login required; register as exhibitor/booth staff only.
Working press registration for members of the media covering WEEC is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full press registration details.
Pre-Conference One Day Workshops:
- How to do Lighting Retrofits now & how to do Future Ones when already LED
- Using Smart Metering to Cut Energy Costs
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency: Strategies for Effective Water Management (CWEP prep)
- Skills Update 2017 for Certified Energy Managers
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA prep)
- Fundamentals of Existing Building Commissioning (EBCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification: Applying the IPMVP (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Power Quality (CPQ prep)
- Comprehensive 5-Day Training Program for Business Energy Professionals (BEP prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy (REP prep)
- Electrical Engineering Basics for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Legends in Energy
Tuesday, September 26 / 6:00-10:00pm
This exclusive event is limited and will be first-come first-serve. You must reserve your spot by registering for the event. You must attend WEEC 2017 as a conference attendee, speaker, seminar attendee, exhibitor, or sponsor to attend this event.
- Meet the Authors Networking Event
Wednesday, September 27 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm, FREE
Here is your chance to meet the authors of professional reference books. Authors will be on hand to discuss their works. This networking event takes place in the Expo Hall's book booth, concurrent with the Expo Hall Reception
- AEE Annual Awards Banquet
Wednesday, September 27 / 7:00 pm
Every year, the Association of Energy Engineers recognizes individuals and companies that have demonstrated notable contributions to the energy profession on the national and international levels. This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $75.
- Free CWEEL Breakfast
Thursday, September 28 / 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Join us for a FREE breakfast at WEEC presenting case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace.
- AEE Georgia Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, September 28 / 12:00-1:00pm
Join the AEE Georgia Chapter for a luncheon and presentation. Luncheon is free for WEEC paid conference attendees and $20 fee for all others.
- Free ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager® Benchmarking Workshops from the U.S. EPA
Thursday, September 28 / 12:30-2:30pm
Federal agencies and state and local governments across the country are taking bold steps to protect the environment and lower energy costs through both required policy measures and voluntary campaigns. Recent legislation has mandated the reporting and public disclosure of commercial building energy use in two states and more than a dozen cities. These entities are turning to the U.S. EPA's ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, a free-to-use online software platform, as the tool for disclosure. In this workshop, you'll see a live demonstration of the benchmarking and reporting process, and get all of your questions answered by experienced ENERGY STAR trainers from the U.S. EPA.
Thursday, September 28 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Join CWEEL for a special networking and fundraising event. Catch up with old friends and meet new ones while sharing the week’s experiences at the WEEC. Admission is free to CWEEL members; $30 for all others.
Friday, September 29 / 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $50.
Cancellation policy: Adjusted refund of conference fee (minus a $125 service charge) will be made if AEE Registrar is notified in writing on or before September 9, 2017. No refunds after September 9, 2017. Substitutions may be made, but must be received in writing. Should a program be cancelled because of weather, illness, or any reason, all attendees will be notified as early as possible, and our liability will be limited to the return of the registration fee.